Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

Tramstop, Portswood (Closed)




I've popped in to Tramstop at least twice since it opened, but by November 2016, it still hadn't got signage up outside. It is named after the Southampton tram system, which terminated at Portswood, and had a garage where Sainsbury's is now

Came here with Ian on our mammoth pub crawl, which I never finished writing about, and which we've not yet repeated for one reason or another....


Excellent range of local beers on offer

I'm here again. There's A boards outside, but still no proper signage. Staff outnumbered customers, but it is 5pm on a grey Tuesday. There is a good atmosphere. I do like this place. I'm drinking a Plain Ales Port Stout.


Date: Jan 2017    Score: 7 


Opened in 2016, closed in May 2018. 


186-188 Portswood Road
Southampton
SO17 2NJ

* WhatPub 

No comments:

Post a Comment